• starts at 13h (1pm) from Train Station square
• 4h Experience
• All-bear, all-gay, all-men Tour
• Learn to cook paella, then eat it!
• Appetizer and Wine included
• Experienced cook
• No experience required
Tour overview: We'll go to the local market to buy the freshest ingredients, where you'll feel you're maybe the only foreign visitor around! Then we'll drive back to Sitges to cook and eat a delicious paella, together with other delicacies (such as 'gazpacho' or others, depending on season), in the garden of a private house. Altogether we'll simply enjoy the good Mediterranean life.
Warning: Last items in stock!
* Booking conditions:
- If your choosen day is not available we will offer an alternative day or refund you.
- If we do not reach the minimum guests we will cancel the tour and refund you.
- No shows (including arriving late) are not refundable.
Cancellation policy: From time of confirmation until: • 15 days before the tour: full refund. 14-7 days before the tour: 50% of total • Less than 7 days before the tour: 100% of total, no refund.