The vast majority of people who come to Spain have one thing on their mind when it comes to food: they can’t wait to get their hands on the country’s legendary rice dish, the paella. Well during this fun culinary activity you get to see how it's cooked live and maybe you'll be able to cook it yourself back home.
• starts at 13h / 1 pm from Sitges Train Station square
• 18th century country house with swimming pool
• Transport included (10 min drive)
• 3 and half hour experience
• All-bear, all-gay, all-men Tour
• Learn to cook (meat) paella, then eat it!
• Appetizer and Sangria included
• Local cook
• No experience required
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tour with confidence / Cancellation policy: All our tours are reimbursable until 72 hours before. From 72h to tour time, the tour is not refundable.
Booking conditions: All tours will only take place if we reach a minimum number of guests. If your chosen day is not available we will offer an alternative day or refund you. If we do not reach the minimum number of guests we will cancel the tour and refund you.