We'll go to the local market to buy the freshest ingredients, where you'll feel you're maybe the only foreign visitor around! Then we'll drive you to the cook's house. Once there we will cook and eat a delicious paella, together with other delicacies (such as 'gazpacho' or others, depending on the season), in the garden. Altogether we'll simply enjoy the good Mediterranean life.
• starts at noon (12 h) from Sitges Train Station square
• Small group: max 8 men
• 4h Experience
• All-bear, all-gay, all-men Tour
• Learn to cook paella, then eat it!
• Appetizer and Wine included
• Local connoiseur cook
• No experience required
• The day set by default is the one with more bookings
• Peace of mind: full refund till 3 days before. See conditions below.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tour with confidence / Cancellation policy: All our tours are reimbursable until 72 hours before. From 72h to tour time, the tour is not refundable.
Booking conditions: All tours will only take place if we reach a minimum number of guests. If your chosen day is not available we will offer an alternative day or refund you. If we do not reach the minimum number of guests we will cancel the tour and refund you.