• Thursday 31st April 2020
• Starts at 17h (5pm)
• Duration: around 90 minutes
• Meeting point: Sitges train station
• LGBT local English speaking guide
• In collaboration with Gay Sitges Link
• Tour overview: Have you ever wondered why a small town like Sitges became one of the worlds gay capitals? Our tour illustrates all the small stories that together built what Sitges is today. Buster Keaton, Cliff Richard, John Cage, Josephine Baker... Gay history. Our history.
Please read all details below
Warning: Last items in stock!
* Booking conditions:
- If your choosen day is not available we will offer an alternative day or refund you.
- If we do not reach the minimum guests we will cancel the tour and refund you.
- No shows (including arriving late) are not refundable.
Cancellation policy: From time of confirmation until: • 15 days before the tour: full refund. 14-7 days before the tour: 50% of total • Less than 7 days before the tour: 100% of total, no refund.