• Starts at 19h (7pm) from Hotel Calipolis
• Duration: around 4h
• Return private transport
• Visit to Castellers group
• Participate in a rehearsal
• Drink and snack
Tour overview: UNESCO added in 2010 human towers as Intangible Cultural Heritage Of Humanity. Castells –catalan for castles– are a cultural phenomenon particular to Catalonia and consist of erecting human towers. This tradition originated at the end of the 18th century in Valls. The vertical structure is the trunk and consists of a certain number of people on each store, varying from 1 to 9 people. Strength, balance, bravery, composure, teamwork and passion are necessary values to achieve human towers as high as possible. Do you have what it takes to be part of one?
Please read all details below
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
* Booking conditions:
- If your choosen day is not available we will offer an alternative day or refund you.
- If we do not reach the minimum guests we will cancel the tour and refund you.
- No shows (including arriving late) are not refundable.
Cancellation policy: From time of confirmation until: • 15 days before the tour: full refund. 14-7 days before the tour: 50% of total • Less than 7 days before the tour: 100% of total, no refund.