The following Terms and Conditions regulate the access and use of www.tours4bears.com (hereinafter referred to as WEBSITE) property of Eduard Xandri Gabarros (hereinafter referred to as TOURS4BEARS), registered at Tourism Register of Catalonia with number GC-004519
On the one hand, TOURS4BEARS, with registered address at Montsió 10, 08002 Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain) and Tax identification number (NIF) 33.964.193-R.
On the other hand, the user of the website hereinafter referred to as the USER, who accesses the WEBSITE for information purposes and to contract services offered through the WEBSITE. The USER hereby declares that he is an adult (at least 18 years of age) and has the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this WEBSITE in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of use, which he fully understands and recognises.
1. The pages of the WEBSITE are optimised to be used with Google Chrome. TOURS4BEARS does not accept responsibility for results obtained when using a different browser or operating system. The USERS accessing the WEBSITE using devices with reduced screen format, report having previously accessed using Windows Internet Explorer, reviewed the conditions of the website and all information made available to the USER without any restrictions on the characteristics of the device making the booking.
2. TOURS4BEARS exploits the website and, in particular, offers and, where appropriate, provides the content, products and services to the USER visiting the WEBSITE on behalf of recognized tour operators. In this sense, TOURS4BEARS has been limited to include the service in the WEBSITE. Unless explicitly stated and in no case may it be understood that TOURS4BEARS offers directly cruises, flights, rental cars, package tours, hotel reservations and tour buses and or similar services.
In addition, the information on the WEBSITE is offered for your convenience, it is information provided by the supplier and may contain errors and/or inaccuracies of any type. All our prices are displayed exclusively in EUR. We decline any responsibility for prices shown in any other currency.
3. By registering in TOURS4BEARS, the USER accepts that the personal details they provide will be incorporated and processed in computer files which are property of TOURS4BEARS. TOURS4BEARS and the USER agree to fully comply with the the Data Protection Act and European General Data Protection Regulation. In particular they agree that:
4. The TOURS4BEARS WEBSITE may contain links to other websites that are not managed by TOURS4BEARS and are therefore not responsible for their content. TOURS4BEARS does not endorse or guarantee any of these third-party sites, which have been included for convenience to the USERS.
5. It is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure they meet the governmental requirements needed to exit and enter their chosen destination. TOURS4BEARS, advises clients to review all travel warnings and announcements prior to booking travel to international destinations.
6. It is also the responsibility of the traveller to ensure they meet the health requirements that are compulsory for the destination feature. It is advisable to check recommended practice with client´s GP, practice nurse or travel health clinic.
7. TOURS4BEARS advises travellers to be adequately insured for their trip.
8. We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the travel arrangements shown. You will be advised of the current price of the arrangements that you wish to book before your cruise is confirmed.
9. The contract bounding the purchase will come into existence once we receive your full payment, until which it can be cancelled at anytime by TOURS4BEARS. Confirmation of your booking request requires your authorisation for us to take full payment for the total amount of your purchase.
10. Prior to booking, the USER is advised to review "Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy”, in which the various steps needed to be taken to complete the booking are outlined.
On our WEBSITE the booking can be made in English. Most fields are free, which means the WEBSITE has no way to identify and correct errors in data entry, so the USER must exercise the utmost diligence in their completion.
All booking documents containing information of contracted services made via the WEBSITE will be archived by TOURS4BEARS and can be accessed by the USER at any time online. You can review your order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your customer account by clicking "My account" on our shop. If you have a guest account, you can follow your order via the "Guest Tracking" section on our shop.
• Disability and Special requests: kindly contact us, to let us know which special requests are required at the time of booking. We will do our outmost to make your travel comfortable.
• Kindly be informed that the products shown in our website are subject to availability.
• The USER will use the WEBSITE solely and exclusively for personal use. The USER may not copy, reproduce, transmit or distribute the content of the WEBSITE or its services offered without permission from TOURS4BEARS.
• The prices shown online are inclusive of cruise gratuities and taxes.
• TOURS4BEARS makes every effort to ensure the information on the WEBSITE is posted in good faith and updated regularly, but we cannot always guarantee its completeness and accuracy. TOURS4BEARS is committed to rectify such errors as quickly as possible. Please note that if the price offered is notorioulsy wrong for the perception of an average user TOURS4BEARS will be enabled to cancel the booking and refund the price paid by the customer.
• TOURS4BEARS does not take responsibility for:
11. Information entered on the website by USERS, collaborators or third parties, included any alteration of the data and informations shown on the WEBSITE.
12. The alterations of the WEBSITE derived from the use of any kind of plugin (for example online translators).
13. Infringement by the USER of the rights of intellectual property, the right to honor, personal and family privacy and image of persons (photographs), property rights and all other rights belonging to a third party as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to content.
14 The links and hypertexts accessed through the WEBSITE to features and services are offered by third parties. These links are not property of TOURS4BEARS and therefore TOURS4BEARS is not liable for the information contained neither in these nor of any effects that might derive from this information.
• The entirety of the WEBSITE: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content, is owned by TOURS4BEARS and its partial or total reproduction, retransmission, copy, exhibition and transmission is strictly prohibited.
• TOURS4BEARS reserves the right to modify or cancel the Terms and Conditions of the WEBSITE provided that a 15 day notice is given. The notice shall be given through a pop up window, which will open when accessing the page or alternative notification will be given to the USER prior to the modification or cancellation.
• TOURS4BEARS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the WEBSITE and / or services at any time without notice to USERS who violate these General Terms and Conditions.
• These Terms and Conditions are subject to Spain's law and related disputes will be dealt exclusively with in the courts of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
• Contact with TOURS4BEARS must be done via telephone or e-mail, details of which appear in the "Contact us" section of the WEBSITE.
• All cancellations must be communicated exclusively by email. Cancellation policy: From time of confirmation until 91 days before departure: 60 EUR/cabin. Between 90 and 60 days before departure: 10% of total. Between 60 and 30 days before departure: 25% of total. Between 30 and 8 days before departure: 50% of total. Less than 8 days before departure: 100% of total. Name change: 35 EUR/pers, permitted until 10 days before cruise. Costs are applied to the total (including taxes).
• We take responsibility for ensuring proper security measures are in place to protect your personal information.
15. The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to the providers of your travel arrangements or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements.
16. If you travel outside the European Economic Area, data protection controls may not be as strong as in this country. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to complete your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.
17. Full details of our data protection policy are available on request.
18. We may also contact you from time to time with details of any special offers we may have available. By accepting these conditions, the USER accepts that their details will be used to send information and publicity about offers and promotions and to collect data to be able to send more personalized offers.
19. Please note that you can exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by writing to the following address: Montsió 10, 08002 Barcelona or sending a message to email@example.com
Latest version: July 2016