• Tuesday & Friday
• 2h Tour (16-18h)
• All-bear All-gay All-men activity
• Includes Stand Up Paddle Tour & Monster SUP
• Instructor /Guide included
• No experience required
Overview: Tour is designed as a course, first we'll learn basic knowledge of propulsion and driving balance, and then we will practice what we learned as we navigate the seafront of Sitges. No prior experience is required for this activity. Before beginning to sail we will teach you the basics so that you can paddle and control the board with ease.
What's Monster SUP? The Monster SUP is the ultimate water sports in Hawaii. It’s a giant Stand Up Paddle board that holds 6 to 8 bears, all you have to do is stand up and shovel. Whether it's the first time or you're an expert, it's extremely fun!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
What to bring: Swimsuit, towel, sun protection, cap, water, sunglasses (and neck strap!! not to loose them). Waterproof tied shoes recommended
Tour includes: SUP rental, locker room, instructor/guide and insurance
* Booking conditions:
- All tours will only take place if we reach a minimum of guests.
- If your choosen day is not available we will offer an alternative day or refund you.
- If we do not reach the minimum guests we will cancel the tour and refund you.
Cancellation policy: From time of confirmation until 15 August 2017, full refund. No refund after 15 August 2017.