• Friday 7 December 2018, 11h
• 3-4h Experience
• All-bear, all-gay, all-men Tour
• Learn to cook paella, then eat it!
• Sangria included
• Experienced cook
• No experience required
Tour overview: Join our chefs with a market tour, where we will learn how to distinguish fish, vegetables and meat, we will taste cheeses and fruit, discover traditional products of Spain and will come to our kitchen for a cooking class where we will prepare a menú of
• Paella We will learn which is the right kind of rice we have to use, how to prepare a perfect stock and the difference between a "seco" and "meloso" rice plate
• Two tradicional dishes: 2 tapas prepared with products we found at the market
• Pairing with 2 spanish wines and a glass of Sangría.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
* Booking conditions:
- All tours will only take place if we reach a minimum of guests. If we do not have enough guests you will be able to choose between booking a private tour only for you (at a rate to be confirmed) or full refund.
- If your choosen day is not available we will offer an alternative day or refund you.
- If we do not reach the minimum guests we will cancel the tour and refund you.
- No shows (including arriving late) are not refundable.
Cancellation policy: From time of confirmation until: • 15 days before the tour: full refund. 14-7 days before the tour: 50% of total • Less than 7 days before the tour: 100% of total, no refund.