• Tuesday & Friday
• 3h Tour (16-19h)
• All-bear, all-gay, all-men Tour
• Explore Sitges unspoiled coast
• Instructor / Guide included
• No experience required
Tour overview: Discover the best corners, inlets and coves south of Sitges. We will sail along a stretch of coast that is characterized by its rocky aspect formed by limestone cliffs of low height. Els Colls Miralpeix is the only Sitges coastline that has remained unspoiled. It is covered with pines, rosemary, agave and the famous margalló (unique native european palm tree). Our destination is Cala de l'Home Mort, Sitges first gay beach where we can enjoy a well deserved drink. No prior experience is required for this tour. Our instructor will teach you the basics to be able to paddle and control the kayak with ease.
Warning: Last items in stock!
What to bring: Swimsuit, towel, sun protection, cap, water, sunglasses (and neck strap!! not to loose them). Waterproof tied shoes recommended
Tour includes: Kayak rental, locker room, instructor/guide and insurance
* Booking conditions:
- All tours will only take place if we reach a minimum of guests.
- If your choosen day is not available we will offer an alternative day or refund you.
- If we do not reach the minimum guests we will cancel the tour and refund you.
Cancellation policy: From time of confirmation until 15 August 2017, full refund. No refund after 15 August 2017.