• Starts at 17h (5pm)
• Duration: around 90 minutes
• Meeting point: Sitges train station
• LGBT local English speaking guide
• In collaboration with Gay Sitges Link
• Limited Spots
• BOOKING REQUIRED (FREE)
• Tour overview: Have you ever wondered why a small town like Sitges became one of the worlds gay capitals? Our complimentary tour illustrates all the small stories that together built what Sitges is today. Buster Keaton, Cliff Richard, John Cage, Josephine Baker... Gay history. Our history.
Please read all details below
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Is it really free? Yes! Our guide will work on a tips-only basis, thereby guaranteeing that you receive a tour of the highest quality. That simple: tip the guide if you enjoyed the tour.
• Why do i have to register to book? Tours4bears is proud to offer this free exclusive LGBT History Tour. All we ask in return is to register so we have a better control of the spaces we have. If you wish we can also add you to our mailing list.
• Can i book for my husband or friends? Yes, just add the total people in your party on same order.
• Booking conditions: Participation is promoted by Tours4Bears is strictly on a voluntary basis. Neither Tours4Bears nor the self-employed freelance guides who are the providers of the tours promoted by Tours4Bears, will be held responsible in any way for injuries to body or property incurred during tours. The tour guides reserve the right to deny participation in any tour, to any person, for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.