• Thursday 29 March, 15:45h
• Duration: around 2'5 hours
• Exclusive for United Bears Barcelona
• Meeting point: Tours4Bears HQ. Map here
• LGBT local English speaking guide
• Limited Spots
• BOOKING REQUIRED (FREE)
Tour Overview: Travel through the vibrant gay history of one of the most accepting cities in the world. Barcelona has always been the avant-garde of Spain's LGBT rights. Visit the best old city places while learning about this long journey to LGBT equality. Discover how this catholic country approved gay marriage. Gay history. Our history.
Please read all details below
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Is it really free? Yes! Our guide will work on a tips-only basis, thereby guaranteeing that you receive a tour of the highest quality. That simple: tip the guide if you enjoyed the tour.
• Why do i have to register to book? Tours4bears is proud to offer this free exclusive Barcelona LGBT History Tour. All we ask in return is to register so we have a better control of the spaces we have. If you wish we can also add you to our mailing list.
• Can i book for me and my husband or friends? Yes, just add them to same order.
• Walking Tour Itinerary includes: Barcelona cathedral, Gothic Quarter, The Generalitat (Government of Catalonia), Santa María del Mar, Plaça Nova, Picasso in Barcelona, Spanish war, Roman ruins, Picasso, Catalan Legends and heroes...
• Booking conditions: Participation in tours promoted by Tours4Bears/Sandeman New Europe is strictly on a voluntary basis. Neither Tours4Bears/Sandeman New Europe, nor the self-employed freelance guides who are the providers of the tours promoted by Tours4Bears/Sandeman New Europe, will be held responsible in any way for injuries to body or property incurred during tours. The tour guides reserve the right to deny participation in any tour, to any person, for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.